Senior Account Manager
MedSource seeks motivated and energetic Account Managers for our Southeastern territories.
- Metro Atlanta
- North Georgia
- North Florida, including panhandle.
- Eastern Tennessee
A 1099 position with 100K plus earning potential.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Present and sell MedSource product line to practices ranging from solo practitioners to healthcare facility / hospital system
- Interact with Primary Care providers (MD/DO & PA/NP), as well as with Practice Management to service and uncover specific needs
- Develop and generate new business by following up on leads and prospecting
- Make sales presentations, conduct software demonstrations, and follow-up calls to prospective customers
- Manage current account base
- Set a territory plan to efficiently drive quotas
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the company product line as well as competitive products
- Ability to work effectively as a team member to achieve organizational goals
- Excellent oral presentation skills and the ability to think quickly and apply facts in analyzing a problem and explaining that answer to a group of medical technicians and clinicians
- A high degree of personal organization skills, including the ability to record and report information and to document work performed
Three plus years of medical sales experience preferably in the geographical market of employment. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience is required. Medical representatives with existing Primary Care relationships are encouraged to apply. Broad knowledge of Healthcare systems and operations is key to success in this role. Ideal candidate would have an entrepreneurial mindset, someone who truly runs their territory like their own small business.
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for our leadership staff to review. We would love to talk with you about your career and our company working together.